I Googled EU Bass Box, and got nothing relevant...... which didn't surprise me. I have no idea what name they might be screwing up.
https://www.biddergy.com/detail.asp?...-EU-Bass-Boxes
I Googled EU Bass Box, and got nothing relevant...... which didn't surprise me. I have no idea what name they might be screwing up.
https://www.biddergy.com/detail.asp?...-EU-Bass-Boxes
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA

they like kinda danleyish
my new favorite horns. thanks to tom
Sonic Barbarian
I wonder if I should go take a look tomorrow? There's a few other items I should probably look at too. I've gotten burned too many times on items I've bid on, without looking at first. The most recent were a few ladders for work. They were a mess in ways I would never have thought of.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Mid-bass horn, 12 inch driver.
I'd give 5 bucks for the handles, corners and feet, maybe 10.
The immediate caveats i see are missing input plates, and it looks like only one has a driver in it.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Ok, I feel kinda dumb......They're EVs! The plates are missing as Bowtie mentioned, and I assume thats where the model was located. Some chucklehead bored into the sides of them, in order to mount them on poles, or something. There are plastic extensions on the horn throats that have dividers built in, and at least one is damaged because of the boring into the sides of the cabinets. Those motors look so big because the drivers are actually 10s, not 12s.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
same seller, $5 -
https://www.biddergy.com/detail.asp?...ack-Pizza-Oven
more stuff -
https://www.biddergy.com/search.asp?...s&searchtype=2
guns kill people,
like spoons made rush limbaugh,
fat ....
He could powder coat with them.
The best pizza from a gas oven will be from a stone deck Bari or Baker's Pride. But, the best pizza i've ever had came out of a coal fired brick oven down in the city. We can debate whether it was because of the brick oven, or the fresh mozzarella.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Bookmarks